If you don’t know what Transathon is, you can pretty much figure out from the name! It’s a (very cool, if you ask me) readathon that takes place all through July and it challenges you to read more books by trans and non-binary authors! you can find them on twitter @transathon
Because I want to participate in two readthons in July I will read one book for multiple prompts. I am not proud of myself but what can I do?
- A book written by a trans woman – Dreadnought by April Daniels
- A book written by a non-binary person – I wish you all the best by Mason Deaver
- A book written by a trans man – Trans mission by Alex Bertie
- A book with a trans MC – Felix ever after by Kacen Callende
- A non-fiction trans book – Trans mission by Alex Bertie
- A book with a non-binary MC – I wish you all the best by Mason Deaver
- A book with multiple trans characters –
A + E 4ever by I. Merey
- A book with the word trans in the title – Trans mission by Alex Bertie
- A graphic novel with a trans character –
A + E 4ever by I. MereyMooncakes by Wendy Zu & Suyanne Walker
I have other three books that I would like to read if I would have time: Stay Gold by Tobly McSmith (written by a trans man), Tomboy survival guide by Ivan E. Coyote (non-fiction trans book), Mooncakes by Suzanne Walker (non-binary MC), Power & Magic: The Queer Witch Comics Anthology.
I am super excited to start reading!!